Tuesday, June 28, 2005

introductions, disclaimers and other errata

This blog was created in 2003 and was originally intended to be a sounding board for various accomplishments and miscellaneous tombfoolery.

I'm reclaiming it effective immediately and re-dedicating it to warehousing my literary works. I'm more than happy to let it serve the dual function of being a sounding board as well - so if anyone has an opinion about anything posted here, please feel free to share. Constructive criticism is, of course, always welcome, but if you feel the need to just flat out flame me, please only use the most offending language, slanderous challenges to my manhood and talents as a writer.

Most of the works I will be posting will be short works, poems and the like. These are artistic works (or at least they arguably are - hehe) of an oftentimes somewhat troubled young person. That said, they may contain language that parents might not find suitable for viewing by children, so there's my disclaimer.

Moreover, my original works that I post here are subject to copyright and consequently I reserve all rights to any of my own works of authorship posted.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply beautiful my darling. I love you 2. I have never experienced true pure honest kind passionate love till you. Steamy lusty smoking hot love. You between my legs, on top of me in charge! I will obey your every whim. You are my master, my husband, my inspiration, my passion, my life. all my love. You wife Jeannie

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home